Why Choose Stomp Pest Control?
We have been serving the triangle area for more than 15 years. Our main goal is to provide our customers with high-quality service at a reasonable cost. We use up to date pest control equipment, follow the highest standards in the industry and train our staff to guarantee your satisfaction. Our process always starts with a full home pest inspection with all of our packages to decide on the best pest control treatment for your house. To prove our confidence in our service, we offer our customers three types of guarantees.
Learn more about our guarantees: quality guarantee, re-service guarantee and pest control guarantee.
Our Pest Control Service Include The Following:
Stomp Pest Control services are designed to initially flush pests out of their hiding places and then maintain an ongoing exterior barrier that will drastically reduce the number of pests that enter your home. The following are the 6 steps in doing so:-
- Because your home is unique, every program starts with an inspection by a licensed professional to customize your service to your specific needs.
- To ensure protection for your home the initial service consists of an interior spot treatment as well as a crack and crevice treatment in the kitchen and bathrooms. We will also do the interior on future services upon request for no additional charge.
- Many pests nest in higher regions of the house including the eaves, windows, doors, and upper corners of the garage. With our Aerial Defense, your Stomp technician will thoroughly knock down spider webs, egg sacs, and wasp nests each service.
- Every service includes a 6 ft power spray around the exterior of your home to keep pests from re-entering your house. This also includes treatment around windows, doors, under decks, and other points of entry.
- Many pest problems originate from the lawn and planters. To further protect your home from pest infestation we granulate your lawn and planters. This treatment will reduce the pest population on your property. In addition to the granulation, we individually treat fire ant mounds, yellow jacket nests, and other areas as needed.
- To maintain an effective pest control program we rely on continued communication with you. Because of this, we are able to keep your past pest issues at bay, while protecting you against future invasions. In between services we depend on you, the customer, to let us know if there are any issues.
We would love to hear from you. Please feel free to call us at (919) 231-3292 or fill the contact form below for any questions, concerns, booking your appointment, or requesting a free estimate.